Our specialism is hula hooping, and we can offer inclusive, engaging and exciting hula hoop workshops in Birmingham and the West Midlands.
Our clients include Birmingham Disability Sport, Sandwell MBC, Quiss, Zoetis, National Student Union, St. Mary's Hospice, Just So Festival, Lunar Festival, BBC Children In Need, Channel 5, CircusMASH, and many more.
Our instructors are professional hula hoop performers and experienced instructors. We provide hula hoop workshops for:
- Corporate team building
- Conference break time activities
- Hula hoop parties
- School hula hooping clubs
- Community and event play and entertainment areas
- Hula hooping for people with autism, learning disabilities and physical disabilities and other additional needs
- Fun run warm up activities
We can provide a sparkling demonstration performance, teach some amazing circus tricks adapted to all ages and abilities, and learn to build dens and structures with the hoops. It is a fun and always very popular activity - from start to finish all the hula hoops are always in use! We provide up to 50 hoops of different size and weight, a portable PA and age appropriate playlist. Fees start at £50 per hour, discount can be applied for bookings of 4+ hours.